• Regular eye examinations are important to check the health of your eyes and to assess any symptoms of visual stress and tension or blurred vision that may require glasses. The eye exam can sometimes detect underlying general health problems such as high blood pressure or diabetes.
• At Eyelink we can also record digital images of your retina to better enable detection of subtle changes and problems at the back of your eye.
• You should allow 30 minutes for your consultation.
• Please ‘click here’ for more information on eye examinations
• Most employers reimburse the examination fee and your human resources department will be able to give you more information.
• Please telephone or email us for more information or to book an appointment